There are lots of brilliant sites and resources available for STEM related activities to carry out during the school closures.
- Top Gear are releasing challenges for all ages so you can get the whole family competing in the first challenge – to build a car out of household items.
- STEM Learning has lots of science, technology, engineering and maths activities for the children and families to carry out.
- Brain Pop has loads of activities for across the curriculum.
- Lots of zoos and sanctuaries have online events and activities.
- London’s Science Museum and Natural History Museums have lots of games and resources including virtual tours.
We hope you find these useful!